If your company is searching for a local benefit partner who is ready to help you understand, explain & evaluate your existing coverage, while helping you reduce your cost, we can help
A man on a train once famously said, "You gotta know the territory."
We do. When we promise you benefits that work, it's more than a tagline. It means:
- We know where to hunt for quality health plans, and that deer season is a state holiday.
- We know that navigating your legal responsibilities requires more than luck, and we don’t need a GPS to navigate to Antigo.
- We know that health care is expensive, and that a foot of snow in Eagle River doesn’t shut down business, it's cause for celebration.
- We know how to explain all the jargon in your plan document, and how to pronounce "Eau Claire."
- We know that national accounts have high expectations all over the country and that Mosinee has an airport to get us there.
Let's face it: Benefits aren’t cheap. We won't pretend to serve you better by throwing you a low-ball price just to get your business or your attention. That doesn't work for you, or for us.
What we will do is help you structure a realistic health and benefits package that meets all of your needs. We will help you understand human resources. And unlike others, we won't charge you extra to help you with services you've already paid for. We'll just keep helping you.
That's what partners do. That's what creates benefits that work -- for you and your people.
Look around, kick the tires and give us a call. We are ready to work for you.